We Know: All About Bathroom Vanities
About Bathroom Vanities
Many bathroom vanities are styled after the traditional look of a Victorian era bathroom vanity, with a freestanding wood base. Before investing in a
bathroom vanity, measure your bathroom to determine what sized vanity it can accommodate.
Depending on the make, model, price, and manufacturer, a bathroom vanity may have one or more of the following:
- Matching mirror. Usually, it's either built into the vanity or is meant to be mounted separately on the wall behind it.
- Towel rack.
- Decorative carving or accents.
- Solid wood construction.
- Under mount basin. An under mounted basin keeps the basin fastening hardware out of sight.
- Marble top.
- Faucet with hardware. In most cases, the faucet and faucet hardware is not included.
Depending on your budget, style, and room size, one of these popular bathroom vanities may be right for you:
- Sonoma Vanity with Light Finished Marble Top and Matching Mirror (Model 550-48): Measures 48". Sells for around $900.
- Foremost Caledonia Cherry Wood Furniture-Styled Vanity (Model HDV18): White sink and matching mirror. Measures 30". Sells for around $595.
- Estates Vanity with Black Marble Top and Matching Mirror (Model 828-30): Measures 30". Sells for around $700.
- Seattle Vanity Combo P7 Espresso (Model SE23P7-E): Measures 23". Sells for around $730.